Ingredients: Coriander, Cumin, Black Pepper, Black Cardamom, Mesua Ferrea, Anise, Bay Leaves, Black Cumin, Cinnamon (3%), Cloves, Cardamom (3%), Fennel, Kashmiri Chilli
Known as the multipurpose spice, Garam Masala is the perfect blend of ground spices. Often used in making curries, the spice brings an aromatic flavour whilst tasting flavourful.
The word ‘Garam’ (‘warm’ in Hindi) best explains the blend of spices present such as cinnamon and cardamom, adding warmth and sweetness.
Chai is one of the most popular beverages in India. Brewed with water, milk, sugar and chai masala. It has a rich aroma and flavour. Chai is consumed numerous times a day and is considered a hospitality beverage to guests at home or at work.
Available in the following places:
Collect in the following 8 stores:
- Tamu Tamu - 40 Mollison Way South Parade, Edgware
- Grainmil - 489 Kingsbury Rd, London NW9 9ED
- Blue Mountain - 27-28, Kenton Park Parade, Kenton Rd, Kenton, Harrow HA3 8DN
- Shreeji Exotics - 233-235 Kenton Rd, Kenton, Harrow HA3 0HD
- V+S Quality Food - 215 Kenton Ln, Kenton, Harrow HA3 8RP
- Shreeji International Limited Unit 12 The Quadrant Shopping Centre, Dunstable LU5 4RH
- Nisa Local - 66-68 Oundle Rd, Woodston, Peterborough PE2 9PA
- Gosai Stores - 146 Wellington St, Kettering NN16 8RN
- House of Raja's - 14 Fletcher St, Bolton BL3 6NF